Hosted Exchange may seem like a daunting task to set up on your iPhone, but with the correct information it is really quite simple. Lets get started.
1. Purchase a Hosted Exchange account through Kyvon.com or other HE provider.
2. Select the Settings icon on your phone.
3. Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
In challenging economic times like these, it’s best to go with the safe bet when modifying your IT budget. We recommend investing in disaster recovery, security, and remote access. Scrutinize new product purchases carefully and then prioritize on the technologies that deliver the greatest ROI.
We are as susceptible to the allure of flashy technology as much as anyone else, but we choose to invest wisely and avoid succumbing to the temptation. Instead, focus on security, efficiency and redundancy within your network. This is especially for small to midsize businesses with lean staffs and tight budgets.
You can limit the financial affects of business disruptions by enabling your employees to work remotely and access critical network resources securely, from any location, using any device.
Choosing a managed system to block spam provides a central location to manage and monitor your messages, therefore streamlining the process.
Uninterrupted power is necessary both to keep systems up and running and to protect the data in those systems. Even small companies need to protect their equipment from power surges and outages, especially with the winter weather season ahead.
Off-site Data Storage and Backups
Storing your data off-site allows for remote access to your data by employees, even when your on-site company network is down. When choosing an off-site data center facility, consider whether it provides redundant conditioned power and air, reliable back-up power, security and fire safety to protect all hardware, network pathways and backbone connections.
As businesses strive to recover from a global recession, their number one mission is to keep their workforce productive. Business disruptions caused by weather, power outages or extreme traffic congestion can prevent employees from getting to work.
Add to this a projected* 40% absentee rate this winter as a result of the Swine Flu (H1N1 virus) and businesses have a serious problem on their hands.
You can limit the financial affects of business disruptions by enabling your employees to work remotely and access critical network resources securely, from any location, using any device. By integrating SonicWALL® Aventail E-Class SSL VPNs into your network, you will provide employees to work remotely and securely, avoiding these disruptions to your business.
Kyvon recently joined the wave of businesses flocking to social media as a way to increase communication with current and future customers. By building our online community, our goal is to connect with our customers on a more personal level.
Connecting via the social networks they use daily increases the opportunities to educate and inform our customers. For instance, with over 300 million active users on Facebook alone, it was a no-brainer when deciding to create our Fan Page. Customers are now not only able to receive Kyvon news and updates through their social network of choice, but they also have the ability to network with each other within the communities we have built for them.
Throughout the past decade, Kyvon has provided the very highest standard in customer service, and by increasing and methods by which we do so, we can continue to build those relationships.
How do you utilize social networking tools within your business?
An upgrade to WordPress 2.8.5 is now available via our one-click installer. We highly recommend that all sites are upgraded to this new version of WordPress to ensure that you have the best available protection.
The headline changes in this release are:
- A fix for the Trackback Denial-of-Service attack that is currently being seen.
- Removal of areas within the code where php code in variables was evaluated.
- Switched the file upload functionality to be whitelisted for all users including Admins.
- Retiring of the two importers of Tag data from old plugins.
Don’t forget to check your plugins for compatibility with the latest version of WordPress. Visit your WordPress Plugin Panel too see if updates are available.
Last week, Kyvon moved to a new billing and customer management system to provide improved access for customers to their Kyvon account and billing information. In addition to billing changes, we added new features for our web hosting customers. Please view a list of changes, below.
- WordPress one-click installation is now available through our new control panel.
- Customers should use the main account contact’s email address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org) to login to their account. If you do not know your password select Forgot Password below the login fields and you will be sent a new password.
- Customers will receive an invoice for Kyvon services via email five days prior to the due date.
- For customers that pay via the automatic monthly credit card draft, payments will be processed one day prior to the due date of the monthly invoice. Customers will receive an automatically generated receipt for these payments via email once it is processed.
If you have any questions regarding these changes or have a billing issue, please contact our Billing Department by either sending an email or calling our office at (314) 544-0011.