Kyvon is committed to minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment. We have resolved to go green in 2009.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
· Replacing monthly mailed paper statements with statements sent via email.
· Publishing our quarterly newsletter, Business Focus, online instead of mailed, paper issues.
· Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
· Minimize power usage by utilizing a virtual server environment for shared hosting servers.
· Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
· Provide an online payment system for our customers as an alternative to mailed check payments.
These are just our first steps and we will measure our impact on the environment and set targets for ongoing improvement.