Follow @Kyvon on Twitter
Now customers and friends of Kyvon have yet another way of reaching out to us for support, service, or just a quick chat.
Kyvon is now on Twitter, a microblogging tool that lets you follow the actions/thoughts of others and lets them follow you. You can also find me (@CourtneyChesley) and Bart (@bart_kyvon) for a quick chat or any customer service questions. For more information on Twitter, visit their About Us page.
According to the Official Twitter FAQ:
Twitter is a service for friends, family, and co–workers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent messages. People write short updates, often called “tweets” of 140 characters or fewer. These messages are posted to your profile or your blog, sent to your followers, and are searchable on Twitter search.
Search Engine Optimization For Your Site
Internet presence is rapidly becoming a necessity for businesses looking to succeed in the 21st century. Outside of the Internet’s general popularity, Internet Advertising is proving to be one of the most efficient, and effective channels, in which to reach potential customers.
One hurdle businesses may face in the evolving internet market is how to turn its website from an ‘expense’ into a source of revenue. Today, designing, hosting and maintaining a website can cost upwards of $2500. Considering this type of investment, businesses should consider viable strategies for producing income from their sites. Otherwise, you simply have a very nice website sitting in the virtual dark.
Customer Control Panel: View Support Tickets Online
Did you know? Through the Kyvon Customer Control Panel, you can view you current and past support tickets.
View Support Tickets Online
- Login to the Customer Control Panel at Kyvon.com
- Select “Tickets” from the Quick Launch Bar
- Both your open and closed tickets are located at the bottom of the Support page
- Select “View” next to the ticket to view ticket details.
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above
- In the “Create Ticket” box on the Support page, enter the required information
- Click the “Create New Ticket” button at the bottom to send your information to our Support Technicians.
How to Create a Support Ticket
Kyvon Goes Green in 2009
Kyvon is committed to minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment. We have resolved to go green in 2009.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
· Replacing monthly mailed paper statements with statements sent via email.
· Publishing our quarterly newsletter, Business Focus, online instead of mailed, paper issues.
· Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
· Minimize power usage by utilizing a virtual server environment for shared hosting servers.
· Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
· Provide an online payment system for our customers as an alternative to mailed check payments.
These are just our first steps and we will measure our impact on the environment and set targets for ongoing improvement.