Hosted Exchange may seem like a daunting task to set up on your iPhone, but with the correct information it is really quite simple. Lets get started.
1. Purchase a Hosted Exchange account through Kyvon.com or other HE provider.
2. Select the Settings icon on your phone.
3. Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
4. Select Add Account.
5. Choose Microsoft Exchange.
6. Enter the username and password given by your provider. Kyvon customers should use their entire email address as their username.
7. After entering the provider information, it will ask for a server name. This information should also be provided by your web host.
8. Choose which items (mail, contacts, and/or calendars) you would like to sync with Exchange.
9. Setup is complete. Get your mail!
Kyvon delivers a full line of services to organizations in need of technical assistance. Contact us to receive more information or request a support ticket. Follow Kyvon on Twitter or be a fan on Facebook.